A society for sustainable and self-reliant rural communities
CERDS works with rural people to help them to identify and resolve their problems. Its approach is to assist the people to develop their capacities to overcome the affects of poverty and create a new future to reach its aim of sustainable and self reliable rural communities
1) About 16,000 socially disadvantaged families have been ensured drinking water facilities by installing 800+ drinking water bore wells.
2) About 1500 children belong to disadvantaged families were supported primary educational needs.
3) 167 rural adolescent girls belong to very poor families have been provided skill training in tailoring and assisted sewing machines in last 4 years for their self sustainability.
4) About 362 disadvantaged widows have been assisted milch animals and
5) 141 tribal fishermen families have been sponsored fishing nets in last 4 years in part of promotion of sustainable and self-reliant families.
6) About 141 sanitary toilets were installed for disabled and disadvantaged groups in last 4 years.
7) 200+ HIV/Aids infected people have been provided about 5,476 nutrition kits in last 4 years.
8) With support of NABARD, 66 Farmers' Clubs formed in Guntur District.
Chilakaluripet, Andhra Pradesh 522616