Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust is a public charitable trust and has been rendering various Community Welfare Services since 1991 for the Rural & Tribal population of Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh.
We focus on HELP – Health, Empowerment, Livelihood & Program development for the needy through:
*Community Health Initiatives are conducted through Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute and its satellite Centers
*Integrated Rural Development Initiatives are conducted through Govardhan Eco-Village at Wada.
*Skill Development Initiatives are conducted through Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute and its satellite Centers.Community Health Initiatives:
Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, a project of the Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust, commenced its activities in the year 1998 and is focused on providing free/ affordable health care without compromise on quality.
We serve a population of appx.1.5 million in and around Mira- Bhayander in the western suburbs of Mumbai and in the Rural & Tribal areas of Thane & Palghar districts.
The hospital has also received NABH Accreditation of Clinical Trial (EC). We are the 2nd Research Institute in India and 1st in Maharashtra to achieve this Milestone.
We also got the prestigious registration under US Govt. with the Department of Health and Human Service as a ‘Research Institute’. Thus we can undertake US regulatory global projects.
We have more than 50+ Research Projects that are being carried out currently.
*To enhance the community health initiatives, we have 9 other rural & tribal centers including a full-fledged Hospice & Palliative Care facility.
1. Thane & Palghar Eye Camps : Screened 478593 and Operated 61922
2. Cancer Care Screened 74975 and Operated 2557
3. Dialysis 82269 free/subsidized dialysis
4. Children Health Check-ups 51805 Municipal School children health check-ups
5. Senior Citizens Health Check-ups 44000 Health check-ups & free medicines distributed
6. Pandharpur Medical Camp Screened 639149 for various ailments
7. Palliative Care (Mumbai) 57970 Terminally-ill patients were offered the services in Maharashtra
8. Vrindavan – Hospice Services 47090 Terminally-ill patients were offered the services in UP
9. Barsana – Dental Services Dental Services Offered to 18612 Patients
10. Barsana - Eye Care Services Screened 251372 and Operated 30008 Patients
11. Out-reach camps 4018 outreach camps
Sector - 1, Mira Road (E) Thane,
Thane, Maharashtra 401107