Address the Neglected
Creativiti Council (www.creativiticouncil.org) is a non-profit section 8 company promoted by a group of professionals and practitioners in the field of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The organization is based at Thrissur, Kerala.
The main objective of the organization is to address unmet and neglected societal needs through creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The organization works with various stake holders including student community, innovators, SME, NGOs, research institutes, foundations etc.
Transforming young minds through innovation and entrepreneurship, Developing and delivering affordable technologies in palliative/elderly care and promoting rural innovations are the current focus.
We are the community partner of Kerala start-up Mission, Govt of Kerala for establishing Start-up ecosystems in colleges and rural sectors.
We are also selected by TIMED – Sree Chithra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology as incubate / Prayasee for the incubation of innovations in palliative/elderly care.
We have associated with Kerala Startup Mission and RuTAG – IIT Madras for “Developing affordable technologies in Palliative Care and Elderly” with the participation of students, experts, technicians and innovators.
We have also been selected by FICCI for the India-Ethiopia Innovation and Technology Commercialization Programme (IEITCP) for commercializing rural innovation in Ethiopia.
(1) Working with TIMED–Sree Chithra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology under Nidhi Prayas in development and commercialization of two technologies in Palliative/elderly care
(2) Developed a unique model for nurturing and promoting student Start-ups in Pain and Palliative Care called SAPT (Start-ups for Affordable Palliative care Technologies) with the support of Kerala Start-up Mission(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUHQLqFYQo&t=28s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq4MwVYCaI0&t=2s)
(3) Developed functional prototypes (in Third iteration now) for catering three needs in palliative / elderly care viz. drinking water dispenser, automatic toilet commode raiser and affordable bed backrest.
(4) Identified, scouted, mentored and promoted rural innovators for developing and commercializing their innovations
(5) Supported and brought several rural innovators into the Start-up ecosystem
(6) Selected by FICCI for the India-Ethiopia Innovation and Technology Commercialization Programme for commercializing rural innovation in Ethiopia
(7) Community partner of Kerala Start-up Mission, Govt of Kerala for establishing Start-up ecosystems in colleges and rural sectors
Kariattukara, Elthuruth PO., Thrissur,
THRISSUR, Kerala 680611
Scale the activities at International level