Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;teach a man to fish and you feed him fora lifetime.
AJMU working to make the under privileged and down trodden women aware of their basic right and to assist them to improve their potentiality through skill development with thehelp of various vocational trainings , knowledge sharing etc. we also guide them how to generate income/ economic benefit for promoting sustainable development and thus become an equal and valuablepartner of their families.
1) Being impressed with the activities of this Organisation NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development) came forward to provide financial support which was implemented and utilized.
2) Support from SIDBI.
3) AJMU have opened 2 warehouses at Atghara & Raigachi (North 24 Parganas) where the products of the SHG‚Äôs are being sold.
4) Merchandise goods (garments) are set forth for sale by SHG members of AJMU.
5) Successful trainees started their business / joined higher courses.
6) Products were also sent out side state for sale such as Vastsalya Mela, New Delhi.
North 24 Parganas,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700136