Collaborators & Corporate Partners
BitGiving is an online crowdfunding platform to raise funds that give wings to entrepreneurial ideas, creative minds and social issues. This #GivingTuesdayIndia BitGiving is sharing stories of change; for donors to join and impact many lives.
CRISIL Foundation is launching a book collection drive in 8 locations across India on Oct 3 until the end of Daan Utsav Oct 8). The books will be donated to 30+ NGOs through BookShareIndia.com, a web- and application-based platform incubated by CRISIL Foundation.
Danamojo is India's first payment solutions platforms specially for NGOs. Danamojo is running the danaMatch #GivingTuesdayIndia Challenge with macthing grants up to Rs. 20,00,000 to be won from Oct 3 to Nov 9.
On Donate Kart NGOs can start a campaign whereby Donate Kart customers choose products they would like to donate. Vendor partners will add more matching products to the kart and deliver them to the NGO. Customers will have two slabs they can select from:
Donate My Time will donate Rs 10,000 ie.Rs.10 per volunteer that signs up on the app up to 1000 volunteers.
GiveIndia will promote donation options for all its partner NGOs which are regsitered for #GivingTuesdayIndia througha banner on the GiveIndia home page. GiveIndia will also promote #GivingTuesdayIndia on their social media.
All NGOs registered on Benow platform can avail of the fundraising benefits on #GivingTuesdayIndia on the Benow Platform
1. Mastek Foundation is offering a matching grant of Rs 20,000,00 for NGOs who raise funds using Benow NGOs platform
2. Benow will do another matching grant of Rs 10,000,00 for NGOs who raise funds
3. The fundraiser will be promoted to 4000+ Mastek and Majesco employees by Mastek Foundation
4. Social media marketing would be done to popularise the giving on Benow platform
5. On Giving Tuesday i.e. 3rd Oct there will be no success fees charged for using the Benow fundraising platform
6. During the rest of the Daan Utsav week, the success fees would be 2% which includes the payment gateway charges.
NGOs get one free month of fundraising service on Impact Guru. Services include:
No fee charged on the amount raised (including the payment gateway charges and GST). NGO will get the entire amount raised, end to end training and guidance (on crowdfunding) support to their team or volunteers who are a part of their fundraiser
A dedicated relationship manager to help them through their campaign duration
Donor management - Instant transaction and tax benefit receipts and follow-up in case of transaction failure.
Multiple payment gateways
A special shout out Post on Impact Guru's Facebook page
The winner would be declared on October 4.
India Development Review will do videos and articles on #GivingTuesdayIndia